Before reading on, PLEASE take note that this blog has been closed and further comments and enquiries will thus be handled at the new blog: emmanuelchenze.com
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response I got concerning rooting and installation of custom ROMs. This post is courtesy of your demand for a step by step guide on how to install custom ROMs on your IDEOS.
I’ve tried as much as possible to simplify the whole procedure.
1. Root your phone (As I outlined in my previous posts)
2. Go to the Android Market
3. Download & install “ROM Manager” application
4. Open the installed ROM Manager app
5. Continue reading this procedure on my new blog by following this link
WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON HERE?
- Julian Perretta - Miracle youtu.be/yNGkFEY_VOw via @YouTube 4 hours ago
- @ngwata_ @kiruti That way, you keep your messages and media but old media is stored elsewhere should you ever need… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- @ngwata_ @kiruti Before moving the folder, make sure everything has been synced from phone. Then delete the video &… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- @ngwata_ @kiruti Link it to your Google Drive account. Once you do, create a new folder (now from G Drive on web) a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 hours ago
- RT @Brianmbunde: The floor is debating @UKenyatta - #DebatesKe https://t.co/FR5Mj46ZGU 6 hours ago
- That headline weh! twitter.com/ntvkenya/statu… 6 hours ago
- @oigoabuya 😂😂 6 hours ago
- RT @Tom_Mbayeye7: Makosa ya Uhuru ni kusikiza hao advisers wake wazungu. Akina John Walker na Jack Daniels. Ona sasa wamemkataza kwenda #Pr… 6 hours ago
- RT @Martoh_: 'si uende tu' "apana kumekuwa usiku sana" https://t.co/k1QeB62ase 6 hours ago
- RT @meridithmcgraw: The White House spelled West Virginia wrong on POTUS schedule--> https://t.co/9vQKFBjvIi 6 hours ago