Before reading on, PLEASE take note that this blog has been closed and further comments and enquiries will thus be handled at the new blog: emmanuelchenze.com
Thanks everyone for the overwhelming response I got concerning rooting and installation of custom ROMs. This post is courtesy of your demand for a step by step guide on how to install custom ROMs on your IDEOS.
I’ve tried as much as possible to simplify the whole procedure.
1. Root your phone (As I outlined in my previous posts)
2. Go to the Android Market
3. Download & install “ROM Manager” application
4. Open the installed ROM Manager app
5. Continue reading this procedure on my new blog by following this link
WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON HERE?
- That story has made me mad! WTF? #PriceofHate 23 minutes ago
- 😂😂 twitter.com/Ngartia/status… 1 hour ago
- @KenyanHustler @MasokoKe @androidKE Namna gani! Si wewe ndio sonko wa maSamsung huu mtaa? Uza Gear then top up. S8 @60k is a good deal. 1 hour ago
- Myself and Assistant's terrible humour were made for each other https://t.co/2hb8xppATD 1 hour ago
- RT @wuodobech: There is no problem with golfing😂😂😂 You criticized Obama for golfing so now deal it! Golf as you want with Tiger Woods. htt… 1 hour ago
- RT @jeffersongraham: This just in from @Adobe: $2.87 billion spent online for pre-Black Friday Thanksgiving sales. 1 hour ago
- RT @SafaricomLtd: Don’t miss out on #Twaweza #BlackFriday deals today. Buy the Samsung Galaxy J3 for ONLY Ksh. 11,999/- and save Kshs. 3,50… 1 hour ago
- @KenyanHustler @MasokoKe @androidKE You're late 😄 1 hour ago
- RT @oliver_ogola: @KResearcher This is a knock off...Original Palito ilikuwa engraved na logo...sound deadly kuliko Bose! Ogopa Deejays owe… 1 hour ago