It’s been an interesting week. To say that we are living in interesting times is an understatement. The technology and social media giants were out with major announcements this week.
Yesterday (21st September) is when it all came to light.
Apple has officially given a go-ahead to tech bloggers to start the iPhone 6 rumour mill. With the announcement by the iGiant that the most talked about device, the iPhone 5, will be unveiled on October 4th ends all the speculation and rumours that have been flying left, right and centre in the blogosphere about the device. All we have to do is sit back and wait for the big day when CEO Tim Cook will take the stage and unveil the new generation iPhone. iPhone 5, there’s no way we can talk about it without mentioning the legendary Steve Jobs. I don’t know whether he’ll attend the media event for the launch but hats off to him, we(ok, not everyone since there are some haters too!) all admire Apple’s spirit of innovation. I just can’t guess what features the new iPhone will have but there’s no doubt it will be truly THE ONE. Yes the one that will be a real competitor of the impressive Samsung Galaxy II. If the leaked photos from Foxconn and the supposedly lost iPhone 5 prototype are anything to go by then we are in for a big product launch. The bad news? Well the iPhone 5 will still not support Adobe Flash. Let’s wait and see. Eyes open, lips tightly closed and fingers closed.
Join the conversation. Follow me on Twitter!
WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON HERE?
- RT @jackomushien1: @B3laze Unajua kubebewa vitu kwa hizi mansion zetu si hard sana because vitu si mob 😂 5 minutes ago
- RT @Rygista: The side of Cristiano Ronaldo that doesn’t get highlighted enough, today wasn’t the first time he’s given his penalty to a te… 7 minutes ago
- RT @mcwm: We're in Barcelona and the only part of the @FCBarcelona match we can watch is this TV channel showing the sidelines and the comm… 8 minutes ago
- I first heard this song when I was in first year. I've dutifully played it every other week since then. 7 years and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 minutes ago
- RT @newsyc20: Trump Administration Restricts H-1B Worker Visas Coveted by High Tech n.pr/2ETeCun ( bit.ly/2ETn6S3) 12 minutes ago
- RT @jonrog1: As one of the credited writers of CATWOMAN, I believe I have the authority to say: because it was a shit movie dumped by the s… 13 minutes ago
- RT @CharlieFlani: Si alikuwa amepewa lift twitter.com/Des_Sagwe/stat… 20 minutes ago
- Elgeyo Marakwet is the most beautiful part of this country that I've ever been to. Scenic. Breathtaking views. twitter.com/KResearcher/st… 24 minutes ago
- RT @nycsouthpaw: This article about Facebook’s auction system, which Brad Parscale just endorsed, says that Facebook systematically charged… 25 minutes ago
- RT @KevKartel: How a kalenjin would say "cute" twitter.com/Mocha__H/statu… 25 minutes ago