SIRI FOR ANDROID: Top Virtual Assistant Applications on The Android Market
Please, before reading on take note that this blog has been closed and further comments and enquiries will be responded to on the new blog. For more of this, find me on my new blog: emmanuelchenze.com
Since it’s premier as a core feature of the iPhone 4S, Siri as I outlined earlier, has got everyone talking. Not to be left behind, a plethora of applications has since taken the Android market, Google’s premier app store for devices running it’s flagship mobile (ok and tablets these days) operating system, Android, by storm.
Since last week I’ve downloaded and tested a couple of them that are available free for download on the Android Market (I haven’t yet spotted premium virtual voice assistants). Of all the apps I downloaded, 9 or so, 4 of them impressed me and I hereby give a quick insight on them.
About echenzeStudent of life, social media enthusiast and blogger. I love gadgets, isn't that obvious? When I'm not on my Droid reading something or tweeting, I'm hunched over my computer doing my classwork and checking out the latest in tech. Basically, I have no life besides gadgets :)
WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON HERE?
- RT @BBCAfrica: Gambia's President Jammeh refuses to leave office as deadline passes bbc.in/2jySKgd 1 hour ago
- RT @tomscott: This is the closest I've ever come to falling for a Gmail phishing attack. If it hadn't been for my high-DPI screen making th… 8 hours ago
- RT @foxandfriends: "...If the press were honest - which it's not - I would absolutely not use Twitter. I wouldn't have to." -@realDonaldTru… 8 hours ago
- RT @marioprecio: Wen I was 12, I wrote a love letter to my crush.... Dissing the guy who she always hangn out with...it ended up in the sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @D2Obzerver: I hope after all has been said and done Barrow will improve the lives of the people in #Gambia 9 hours ago
- RT @mamasarr: The Mauritanian President is in #Gambia for last ditch attempts to get Yaya Jammeh to handover peacefully. 9 hours ago
- RT @ruthmaclean: Ministers' cars arriving at Banjul airport, where the Mauritanian flag is being flown. It seems #Gambia is expecting a vis… 9 hours ago
- RT @ibrahimijaola: BREAKING: Chief Justice tells Jammeh's lawyer that he can't make the order being sought to stop the Jan. 19 inauguration… 9 hours ago
- RT @Smith_JeffreyT: The image that currently greets visitors to #Gambia's official state house website ( statehouse.gov.gm ). #GambiaH… 9 hours ago
- RT @adama_barrow: We made history on the first day of December. Our future starts tomorrow. #Gambia https://t.co/kSxUcROONJ 9 hours ago