iPhone 5: End of Rumor mill, It’s coming
It’s been an interesting week. To say that we are living in interesting times is an understatement. The technology and social media giants were out with major announcements this week.
Yesterday (21st September) is when it all came to light.
Apple has officially given a go-ahead to tech bloggers to start the iPhone 6 rumour mill. With the announcement by the iGiant that the most talked about device, the iPhone 5, will be unveiled on October 4th ends all the speculation and rumours that have been flying left, right and centre in the blogosphere about the device. All we have to do is sit back and wait for the big day when CEO Tim Cook will take the stage and unveil the new generation iPhone. iPhone 5, there’s no way we can talk about it without mentioning the legendary Steve Jobs. I don’t know whether he’ll attend the media event for the launch but hats off to him, we(ok, not everyone since there are some haters too!) all admire Apple’s spirit of innovation. I just can’t guess what features the new iPhone will have but there’s no doubt it will be truly THE ONE. Yes the one that will be a real competitor of the impressive Samsung Galaxy II. If the leaked photos from Foxconn and the supposedly lost iPhone 5 prototype are anything to go by then we are in for a big product launch. The bad news? Well the iPhone 5 will still not support Adobe Flash. Let’s wait and see. Eyes open, lips tightly closed and fingers closed.
Join the conversation. Follow me on Twitter!
About echenzeStudent of life, social media enthusiast and blogger. I love gadgets, isn't that obvious? When I'm not on my Droid reading something or tweeting, I'm hunched over my computer doing my classwork and checking out the latest in tech. Basically, I have no life besides gadgets :)
WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON HERE?
- RT @markgurman: Apple Brings on Team From Consultant Silicon Valley Data Science bloomberg.com/news/articles/… 39 minutes ago
- RT @maksphoria: This is the number of licenses and permits you need to open a business in Kenya😳. Ease of doing business is clearly alien t… 42 minutes ago
- RT @KennyCommaash: @citizentvkenya @National_Bank There was an attempted fraud! But the Bank's monitoring and security resources frustrate… 2 hours ago
- RT @citizentvkenya: Hackers breach @National_Bank systems making off with Sh29m, bank assures customers accounts not affected. https://t.c… 2 hours ago
- RT @RMac18: Yesterday, we published a story on the spread of fake information to affect the price of cryptocurrencies. One of the most obvi… 3 hours ago
- RT @kenyanwalstreet: Mobile and internet telephone charges in Africa are about four times higher than those in South Asia, and internationa… 3 hours ago
- Instagram now shows when users were last active theverge.com/2018/1/18/1690… via @Verge 5 hours ago
- It's already one year since @BLAZEKenya #BYOB contestants were revealed goo.gl/photos/XwLP5YE… 6 hours ago
- RT @Crazy_Nairobian: Mtu anaeza kukuuma ni Suarez, huyo Ozil kitu anaeza fanya ni kukuona 😂😂😂 twitter.com/FreddyMumeru/s… 9 hours ago
- RT @mmnjug: There is a group in court seeking to quash provisions in the Penal Code that make it illegal for consensual same sex https://t.… 9 hours ago